cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall Intersection Query

Peggie
Contributor

Hello everyone, 

I am wondering if you could please enlighten me what other factors beside 'Intersection Priority' can effect materials and walls not to intersect properly. 

I have two files open of the same project (one newer than the other slightly by a day), with the exact same Building Materials 'Intersection Priority' but I'm having walls being intersected which I don't want them to be and struggling to ensure they don't clash.

I've tried moving everything forward/back, references lines, changing building material.etc. Also, moving the wall out 1mm (not working but not an option).

I've also tried copy and wasting the elements from the old file into the new, but it's pasting with same issues therefore I think it's a setting in the file.

Any idea's on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

For content, it's mainly on making multiple pivot panel doors in walls and they all seem to have adopted the same problem. 

Thanks in advance!  

(bad door below)

Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 1.01.33 pm.png

(Good door below)

Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 1.03.27 pm.png

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon Big Sur

0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author