BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

Keep Graphisoft Home Page International Language Option Available

Nader Belal
Mentor

Hello Graphisoft,

Would you please leave the international option as a language as it is untouched!!!

Right now, the main page will only direct me to the Spanish version of the site (based on my location), and leaving me stranded when ever I try to access the international option, which is making my access the information I need to provide to myself and to my customers excessively hard to get.

This is the second time I complain from this, and please someone explain to who ever is servicing Graphisoft Sites, that sometimes the best change you can do to it, is to leave it as it is.

Best regards,

Someone who really cares

A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
4 REPLIES 4
Lajos Soos
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi There,

We're trying to make changes that work - but sometimes our process takes a couple of steps to really get there.

Thank you for your feedback -  I've added your request to the UX board for our team to consider it.   We'll definitely look into how to make your journey better.

Thanks,

Lajos

Eduardo Rolon

If the issue is that it switches to Spanish, I was informed recently that you can force the Board to stay in english regardless of what version you are seeing.

Go to your settings and change the language to use default english:

EduardoRolon_0-1699290003335.png

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Already done that.

And that answer is just an excuse for bad site design

A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.

Not making any excuses just pointing out available options, that might help others if that is not your case.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Learn and get certified!