Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Polygonal marquee tool does not stretch everything

Since we got Archicad12, the marquee tool when used in polygonal (free form) mode, does not stretch everything that is within it's area. It will stretch almost everything, but there is always a couple of lines or fills that do not get stretched. If I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken AC11 download link

Can someone explain to me why clicking on this GS US link for AC 11 Intel takes you to the ZDnet site? Not to mention you cannot download the US version of AC11 Intel. http://tr.graphisoftus.com/ Weird!

rm by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid Tool Philosophy

Hi, We're trying to illustrate grids graphically on floor-plates in 3d in a multi-floored 3d model with grid shown on each individual floor. Also we want to marquis individual floors and show just that floor plate and its own grid. Our problem is tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shift-click problem, Command-click problem

Recently, my shift-click and command-click (to select and copy an element's characteristics respectively) failed to work. Upon reloading AC V10, they worked briefly, then quit again. I've tried dumping and reloading several times and have tried three...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Tutorials

I downloaded the interactive tutorials in .dmg format. However, they are not expanding to a disk image and gives error of 'unrecognizable' format. I used this link http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/training_guides/archived-tutorials.html#ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

THE STRANGEST TRACKER PROBLEM'''help'''

I have a strange problem with the tracker.when iam in the 3d view and let say i want to elavate an object by numric input in the tracker i would select a vertex i want to elavate press "TAB" so i select the coordinate i want to elavate, make an input...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes