Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Unexpected symbolic/projected door behavior

In the attached image, a window is placed over a door in a 12' tall wall. The floor cut plane is at 4', door is set to symbolic fl.plan display and the window above is set to projected fl.plan display. One would expect the door to be visible with the...

Working with modules

How do I open a module file in a new window? I have created the file and saved as a module file. But when I check hotlinked modules, there are no hotlinks to any files.

Pic2.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracker Length Measurements

Hello, I seem to have changed the tracker window to display Length H and Length V when using the slab tool. Before it read length and width. Is there any way I can change it back? I just need this program so I can make a 2D drawing of a greenhouse. T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scroll zoom function not working on MAC

A colleague in my office working on a MAC has been plagued by not being able to zoom in and out of the plan with the scroll button on the mouse. The button works in the navigator, and in other programs, so i think it is something in AC10's environmen...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiprocessor Mac Speed (2) Solution

I’ve been struggling with this problem for a week now on a Quad MacPro beast. Spending tremendous time on this problem I’ve figured out the solution but of course i suspect here some bugs. So WHY LWS rendering doesn't work on these beasts? First of a...

Mishi by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MultiProcessor Mac Speed (2) - Poll

Hi Everyone, I'd like to make a poll regarding Lightworks Rendering in AC 10 (b: 1010) speed (at this point the model size doesn't matter), conducted on any multi Processor Mac's. I made 3 groups. Quad Xeon Mac Pro, Core-Duo iMac and Macbook Pro, old...

Mishi by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 10>Save As>ArchiCAD 9 Project - Mactel?

Ummm .. someone forgot to include Save As>ArchiCAD 9 Project in ArchiCAD 10 AUS Mactel I know its there in AC10 WinXP (see Parallels screenshot attached) and PPC (old office) but its just not there in Mactel Has anyone else noticed this? Assuming its...

owen by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

A simple Copy operation hogs my CPU!!!

I've been noticing that my ArchiCAD 10 on MacOS X 10.4 slows down to a halt (spinning beachball of death over about 15 sec) every time I select a couple of items in my plan window and then Edit>Copy. I switch to Activity Monitor and it reports ArchiC...

alexliz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize information displayed

Hi all, I am just started using ArchiCAD. I know about the "Zone" features that able to display some information about that zone, for example, area, etc. I know it is possible to print that information in txt format. Where can I customize the informa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Protection key problem

Hi Wondered if anybody can help ? I run V6.5 of ArchiCad and up until today did so on an eMac on Classic mode with no problems, in fact it still runs there no problem. I have just purchased an iMac G5 and installed (twice now) ArchiCad on it, moved o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes