Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Plotmaker Print Display

Anonymous
Not applicable
Currently, when a Layout sheet is sent to a printer, the only thing that shows up in the Windows Print Settings dbx (documents in the print queue is the name of the Layout Book title. It would be nice if the name(s) of the Layout Sheets would show up. For example, if my sheets are Labeled 8_5x11_Front_Elevation, 8_5x11_R_Side_Elevation, that these would show up in the Print dbx. The name of the Layout Book is usually generic, and if there are 5 prints in the queue that have the same name instead of specific Layout Sheet names, then it's hard to figure out which Layout Sheets have been sent and have not been sent.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
But, what should display if you have sent 5 sheets as a single print job? Or the entire book?

Or, are you asking for the sheet name when only a single sheet is printed? (Seems like an OK wish to me, although I can't recall the last time I only printed one sheet.)

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm talking about printing only one sheet at a time. I'm sure there's a way to print multiple sheets at once, but I haven't learned it yet. I think it's by using the Publisher option, but I haven't been able to read into that much yet.