Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

import IFC, cant see levels

Hello I am importing a revit IFC file. It works well, it opens and I see the ground floor, all is great but as soon as you select another level, nothing shows up, and when you go back to the ground floor, its all gone. I re opened it, I see the groun...

Foti by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad to Sketchup - Workflow

Hi, I'm looking for an advanced 3d model exchange workflow between ArchiCad and Sketchup+Vray for rendering. Principals: - modeling of the building is made in AC - all the surroundings, cars, trees, grass and other high-poly elements are added in Ske...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Element ID Manager

Need help! The ID Manager have 4 Fields where yo can input Your ID (number). You can choose to use Counter or text. if you use Counter, it should have a running counting number. (001-999). this in one of the Fields.... But if you choose to have 2 Fie...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for client review software?

I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for PDF markup software for VERY unsophisticated clients, most likely for PDFs. I'm looking for functionality kind of like Bluebeam, but hopefully free since this a one-time thing. Graphisoft suggests: "Save or...

Weight from material

I want to create weight schedule based on material. Can you help me how to address on density value in material properties when creating formula ? thanks for any help

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Properties

1. I managed to create custom IFC Properties for various Doors and Windows that works well with the Door and/or Window Schedulers. This is in, say File A, and I could manage to export them as Favourites to Location X… BUT if I import those Favourites...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using BIMcloud with archicad as a student

Hello, I have tried for several hours to install and use BIMcloud. We are 3 people who are working on a project together, and want to use BIMcloud basic to work more efficiently. We have installed BIMcloud basic on our computers, but how is it possib...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud Downgrade

Hi Very new to the BIMcloud scene. I'm trying to downgrade to basic but the option to downgrade in the licence tab isn't present. All that is coming up is Total: No licenses available. Only one user can use BIMcloud functions. Any ideas?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes