Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PLN / BIMPROJECT backups

Hi, I've been getting conflicting advice as to what is the best means of BIM server configuration for PLN snapshots and BIM PROJECT snapshots. At the moment I've left it as is, attached: PLN snapshots everyday, keep last 10 copies, starting from 4pm ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DAE export

Hello, DAE export seems a promising way for communicating with other 3d softwares, but for the moment I can't use it because of the material names not being retained. Materials are called material 1, material 2, ... and so on without logic. Hope you ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Way too large DWG files

Hi: When exporting to DWG my output files are extremely large. This is happening with a particular project that slowdown ARCHICAD considerably. Any ideas? Thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad to Revit Strcuture

We've switched to Archicad from Revit recently. We have produced architectural and structural drawing set using Revit for long time. The issue for our firm is whether we can still use Revit Structure or also have to switched to other software for str...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserved Composite Structures vs. paste conflict?

Suddenly a bunch of duplicate composites appeared on a project. I am fearing what happened may have been the following, based on some warnings received by more than one user during send&receives: 1- User A reserved Composites and started renaming som...

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening DWG-files makes ArchiCAD crash

I'm having problems with ArchiCAD crashing when I try to open DWG files. My iOS is up to date, and I've tried several DWG files, so the problem is not a corrupt file. Could this just be an AutoCAD 2017 - AC21 issue? Any was of opening the files in a ...

Tendenz by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes