Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Opening Archicad .pln files in Start Edition

Hi guys, I'm a sole practitioner so I bought Start Edition with that in mind, however at the time I didn't realize you couldn't open files from the full version of Archicad. The obvious solution is to upgrade to the full version, however if at all po...

Archegos by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud 2019.2 Released

Dear All, BIMcloud 2019.2 is now available. The unified installer package is accessible on the BIMcloud download site. So far, we have tested the package with the AUS, AUT, BRA, CZE, FIN, FRA, GER, HUN, INT, ITA, JPN, NED, NOR, NZE, POR, SPA, SWE, UK...

Invalid certificate

Hi I just installed bimcloud basic. When I try to connect in Archicad I get an error saying The ip has an invalid certificate. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

rlrueter by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Relocate & Reuse a devoloped Finish Schedule

I've developed a detailed Finish Schedule in one of my larger projects. I now have the need to reuse that Finish Schedule on a different project. Is there a way to import that old Finish Schedule into a new project?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WIndow Schedule

Hello all, My question may be a bit basic but I cannot find any answer online. I work in AC20 and I am making a window schedule. I want to add the material of the frame but I cannot find this option. I am sure there is something as I have seen it in ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Excel File, nothing to import?

Hi all I'm having some trouble with the Export Property Values From Schedule / Import Property Values function. My schedule is setup with properties (as strings, all set to undefined) and a 2D plan view of the object I want to specify. I can export t...

Cannot Connect to the BimCloud Server

Hey there, well to be short, I have a problem connecting to the BimCloud Server on my Mac, let me explain a little bit. I have a windows PC where I've created the host server and its working well, a friend of mine could connect to the server and ever...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Text field indents in DWG

I am having troubles exporting text fields to DWG correctly, both from version 20 and 22, but I guess it applies to older versions as well. The conversion seems to dismiss indents in the text field from Archicad - all three, the left and right, as we...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

linking to GIS coordinates

Hello, I've been asked by an municipality to link a cad drawing to TX83-CF coordinate system so that they can place my drawing in their design software. Can someone give me some clues to how I can link a drawing to a specific coordinate system in Arc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite label dwg export issue

Hi, I have problem with exporting drawings to dwg from ArchiCAD. Everything works great except composite label. The text inside appears to move to the left everytime and I have absolutely no idea why. I doesn't happen with any other type of label (te...