Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Highlight or shade rows

Hello everyone, is there a way to highlight or shade rows in the schedules? I would like to highlight every other row in a big schedule to make things easy to read. How can we achieve this? Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive schedule for labels only

I have a DWG from autocad imported into my PLN. It has lots of restaurant equipment (2D blocks only). I would like to point to each piece of equipment with a letter, then add some text (like the name of the piece, voltage and or plumbing requirement,...

Keyboard Shortcuts--for Left hand

Im a new Archicad user...coming in from 20 years with vectorworks. Exited to see all the things vectorworks shoudl have had to us by now, in Archicad. anway...KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS. first thing I do when learning is put critical keyboard shortcuts withi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ACAD19 UK Template

Anyone know where I can obtain ArchCad19 UK Template? I expected to find it in MyArchicad.com/ profile/my products, but it's not there.

Realflow vs Archicad

Does anyone know if it is even possible whithout having to do extensive workarounds, to have an Archicad model interact With the elements in RealFlow? .Kamelite

Kamelite by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

q: windows sunshade in schedule

Hi everyone! I have a problem with windows shutters not showing in Windows Schedule: it is interesting because the shutters are visible in List elements. Since I'cant put dimensions or any extra details in list, I would prefer to solve problem in Sch...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

updating bim server 18

we are running bimserver 18 v.3006 on a dedicated mac server. i have tried to update it using ARCHICAD 18 Update 8004. The installer required me to install Archicad on the server, and once I did that, it updated archicad to 8004, but it never mention...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window / Door Schedules

Hi all, first time forum uses. Archicad 19 User Could anybody assist with how to exclude windows & doors from the schedules. I have adjoining properties with windows that i dont wish to show in schedules. Also i wish to not show the garage doors. tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!