Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scheduling Components

I'm trying to do some preliminary material schedules for a house. I have set up all of my wall types and slab types, and what I want to do now is to create a schedule that gives me the amount of material needed in square feet. I've looked through thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim Server 19 - some basic questions

I've taken over as CAD Manager after our long-time ArchiCAD pro left about a year ago. At that time he had set up so he could work remotely from home via that older version of BIMServer (IIRC this was all set up on 16), and as I understand he used a ...

IFC material conversion wish

Hi! Wouldn't it be great if the material conversion table for IFC translator import options would actually convert the whole building material listed in the table similar to dwg layer translation instead of just adjusting the cut fill in order to avo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to share to AC19

Have installed AC19 and the BIM server but cannot share projects. Two computers recieve the message below. We can access the server via firefox and can create folders on the server through archiCAD but cannot share. Any Ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Relink all elements to auto home story

Hi - After importing IFCs created on two different platforms that do not use stories (Tekla, and Bentley), how do I get all imported elements to automatically reassign themselves to the nearest appropriate ArchiCAD story according to elevation? Curre...

Editing a Embedded Object in Teamwork

Hi, I have a door marker that is embedded in the file. I want to make some changes to the object, but ArchiCad just hangs trying to open it or any other object. The only workaround I've found is copying it to a regular file, fixing it, deleting it fr...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

receive and install archicad 19 Teamwork slow

Hello everyone, We install the brand new archicad 19. The speed is good on the station but the send and receive is badly slow. Any recommendation to gain rapidity. The server is a mac mini I7, 1gig, 16 meg of ram and running on the latest yosemite 10...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 19 Goodies

Just installed Archicad 19 & Goodies Add-ins. I noticed that the Accessories an Interior Wizard are no longer under "Design Extras". Have these been Removed or just Moved??

poco2013 by Advisor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Highlight scheduled objects in 3D model?

I am trying to create take-offs for a deck design. I've created schedules to do that. Now to check myself I was wondering if there was a function where you could pull up a schedule then have all the objects in that schedule get "selected" or "highlig...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes