Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIM SERVER License

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. I am running a borrowed license from an existing ArchiCad Net key, a Code Meter actually. Is there any chance to install a Bim Server on my computer using the same borrowed license? or should I have other license fo...

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repetitive text in a schedule

I am doing a finish schedule and have a custom text field as one of the columns. The text in this field needs to be the same for a large portion of the rooms in the schedule. Is there a way for me to enter it in without having to go through and type ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup......really?

I'm starting this thread as an information gathering discussion. I like sketchup. don't misunderstand me. I don't use it that much...just plucked and picked at it a bit. But.....really? what's the fascination with it? I mean...you see these design fi...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Import from Sketchup into Archicad 17?

does the entire sketchup file come in as ONE LARGE object? the translation was good....everything came in, though...it's unusable to edit cause........well, its one HUGE object. Can't create stories, can't move walls, doors nor anything.....cause.......

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG 3D file to converte to GDL

Hello All Please if you can help. I have received this CAD File that I need to import it as 3D object into my ArchiCAD file. Currently I am using AC18. CAD File is 520KB, so I have placed it on Google Drive. See below the link Thank you in advance Dr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add door leaf width to schedule

I'd like my door schedule to show the individual leaf sizes for a pair of doors — in this case the door part I'm using is "D2 17". If I place a pair of 36in. wide doors, then my schedule lists door width as 72in. That's fine for the framers but no go...

jbArch by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes