Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Door Schedule Selection for visible layers

When you select a door or window in a schedule and try to go to it in the Plan View by using the Selection in Floor Plan or Select in 3D tab/box/button ( whatever it is called) the layers for that door or window must be turned on or it wont work. But...

BIMobject® Mosquito Wall Systems

Not sure what category this topic should be in. Anyone tested this or using it with 19 ? http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/bimobject/pressreleases/bimobject-r-mosquito-wall-systems-new-cloud-based-tool-for-construction-solutions-1243530 Objects are create...

Import problems IFC from Revit to ArchiCAD

I am having issues converting a Revit model into ArchiCAD, and can find very little help online - everyone's trying to convert the other way! I have the Graphisoft plugin for Revit and am impressed that, visually, the model looks very good when it co...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Firewall (what do I let though?)

Attached is an image of my firewall settings. I have been having several problems with ArchiCAD and I keep wondering if it is because my firewall is blocking things. Things like some Send/Receive occasionally, and now I don't get messages from teamwo...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Export U-Value on IFC

Hi everyone after trying for hours and searching google and the Archicad support site, may someone please help me on how I can include U-Values on architectural components when exporting on IFC 2x3? Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Autocad Dynamic blocks

I have an imported Autocad drawing with a series of "Dynamic Blocks". In Autocad, the block has an internal link to a series of 2D variants of the block (for example, different sizes for one model table). I will be importing the drawings into my mode...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door orientation in schedules

Hello, I know I can be annoying with this question but how to change door opening orientation letters L and R in schedule? I have changed letters in Compatibility Options and saved as a new library part. But in schedule letters still left L and R. In...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG conversion

Hello, I have a school project and I have received this .dwg file. I made a few settings so that archicad can open my file and I noticed that when I tick "Prefer Drawing Unit definition in DXF/DWG file" the meshes look ok in 2d and 3d but when I meas...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes