Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DWG import not showing doors correctly

Good morning. I am trying to open a DWG file and it opens fine except some of the doors show up as rectangles or placeholders and other show up fine. Is there a setting that I am missing? Thank you for your help.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DDS CAD

Hello there, --- Short Story: I am looking for any reviews on DDS-CAD (HVAC / Plumbing and Elec) for our small MEP Firm as I cant seem to find any forums or independent reviews. Does anybody know of any, or have had an experience using there products...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving to dwg

Hi all, Consultants have called and told me that the dwg files converted from archicad 15 had a different origin point than a previous dwg file I had created for the same project. I would like to know if there is a way to pinpoint the origin point wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

importing from Autocad into Archicad

Hello. I have an issue : I have imported several plans that I drew in Archicad into Autocad, each plan becoming a separate .dwg file. When I try to unite all these plans into one Autocad file, I lose several lines, from walls, windows are moved insid...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

DB items defined in Property do not display in BOM

Hello List : I've created a database of materials which is loaded as an embedded library. I've created composite objects to represent wall, roof and floor panels. And I've created property objects for each panel populated with items from the database...

import from cinema 4D

hello, i have modelled a model in cinema and i'm trying to import it into archicad via Cinema 4D Exchange Add-On. i get the object inside of the archicad and i can see it in floor plan view, but it doesn't show up in the 3d window. can this be becaus...

01.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale of External Drawings

I am making several sheets that have external PDF files on them. When I place the PDFs via File>External Content>Place External Drawing they come in fine, but they have an arbitrary "scale" to them like 1:74.6 (just an example). Obviously when this P...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to find components of trimmed composite walls

I have a problem to find components of trimmed composite walls. · For that I am enclosing Acad17 file "Volume Components Problem.pln" · And I am trying to find out components of walls. ( real world materials like bricks, concrete blocks, cement and G...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Explorer Crashes since installing AC 18

Archicad 18 has been installed on all of our office systems about two months now after upgrading from AC 16. Coincidentally, ever since the upgrade there has been a problem opening files from our network share drive. Every time you try to access any ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes