Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Xrefs not showing

I have always used and loved the flexibility of using Xrefs as references, although since 18's release i haven't been able to get them to appear. i insert them the same way i always have, but after choosing the options and clicking the screen i get n...

catrasca by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Export to 3Ds Max

My exported files to 3Ds max always open as individual surfaces, even when i try all the exporting options in "save as 3ds" file menu. In order to manipulate correctly my model i need to get the exported objects grouped in any way, materials, layers,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

sheduling material of wall complex profile

Hi, i have a pronbem with material schedulin of wall complex profiles , say the wall has two types pf material consisting of facebrick half way and stock bricks with plaster and suppose e i added concrete footing as well. So how do i show all thes e ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Info - export formats

I was hoping to be able to quickly print to PDF the 'Project Info' or export it into excel but it's not easily feasible at this time. Yes I did a screen shot to print it but I also made a 'dummy' layout to recreate the project info with text field th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

also new in schedules..

I want to make a schedule list of morph element with dimensions field (X,Y,Z). I cannot find exacly this field..can anybody help me?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New to elements' lists

Hello everyone, in an office project I am trying to create 3 lists of the doors, the windows and the new walls that are going to be built. The new walls are drawn with a different background pen. I created 3 zones and now at the lists it cannot show ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

bimserver backuptool not working

Using: Bimserver 18 on Windows 8.1 pro (non-server) When using the included backup tool from the commandline, it keeps showing me the usage summary, although both the command and the path are correct. Anybody that can shed some light on this? See att...

Capture.PNG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

clone bimserver 18 projects

Using: Bimserver 18 O/S: Windows 8.1 (non-server) We would like to configure a failover server; How can I recreate all the projects, in such a way that they keep their original name? This so in case main server fails or needs maintenance, I can simpl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes