Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Teamwork Library queries

1) When I join a teamworked project (AC13) I understand it builds a local copy of the file - does it build local copies of the associated BIM server libraries as well? (context - remote working via VPN) 2) Also, I know how to upload a library to the ...

Angry by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC / Revit / ArchiCAD

I have imported a Revit model into ArchiCAD by means of IFC translator, but the final .pln file is so big and heavy and consists lots of objects (since the curtain wall from the Revit model has been converted to a huge number of objects- e.g. each fr...

amirtyz by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Share a Custom toolbar

Is there a way to share a custom toolbar without also sharing the menu structure? I created a toolbar in AC12 and I want to use it in AC13. If I export the "Command Layout Schemes" I lose the new AC13 items in the menu structure ("Project Preferences...

Unable to Send Changes

A user in our office is able to work on his user account on the BIM Server for a day. The next day, when he begins to work He can no longer send changes and is greeted with the helpful error, "Server returned an Error". He can recieve changes as much...

DWG Translator - Grid Tool Marker Text not translating

I'm having trouble with the grid marker symbol not translating the text into AutoCAD. As you can see in the attached image, the grids will appear but the marker has no ID in it. If I explode the grid marker (block) in AutoCAD, it will show the attrib...

grids.jpg

Exporting hotlinked files to Artlantis

Hi everyone, we've built up the Archicad model of our project, with a second AC model for the surrounding area as a hotlink. I was wondering if it's somehow possible to export both files to Artlantis: is there an easy way to do it? Can I keep the two...

teamwork library problem with library part macro

i'm having an annoying issue with one library part in a teamwork project; i've successfully shared the project, which uploaded all embedded objects to the BIM server; i noted that this particular object was not appearing on plan (placement dot only o...

kombibob by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM server lost admin pwd

Hello, I´ve set up a test server and forgot the admin password. Is it possible to recover this or do i have to remove BIM and reinstall? Best Regards, Thor

t_get by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Connect to Google Earth

Hello everybody, Recently I downloaded the "Google Earth Connections" add-on for AC12, installed it and ... got the following error message when trying to import data from Google Earth: "There was an error communicating with the Google Earth applicat...

adytc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem publishing Layout as DWG--No Drawings

I am using Archicad/Plotmaker 9. I try to publish a layout to DWG, and the layout I select shows no placed drawings in the Preview, only the usual plotmaker placeholder. When I drag the layout to the publishing window and select it, same thing, no dr...

cmayhle by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes