Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I create a drawing list in Archicad 12

I am trying to make an automated drawing list that uses the drawings that I have created in the layout book. I want it to use the drawing number and the title of the drawings that I have setup so I can put the list on the cover page without having to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC & layers'priority

Hello everybody ! First of all, please excuse me for the language mistakes I'm probably going to make since I'm French and quite not sure of my English. I'm a future engineer who is doing an internship in a building company in order to study the IFC ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STP files

Is there anyway to open an .stp file with ArchiCAD? http://www.victaulic.com/content/vicstpfiles.htm http://stpviewer.com/Download/Default.aspx

AC-13 Window Schedule not updating

Hi, Window Schedule does not update my changes to IDs. Neither the actual schedule nor the view placed on layout. I have hit the update button, used the drawing manager to update all drawings, and repeated the above with computer restart. Thanks for ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a updated List guide?

I have been looking for the last two days for an updated List manual. The help menu is no help whatsoever, and I need to understand how to format a simple element list. My need is NOT about components, but rather on how to design a list with more tha...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

exporting archicad layout to autocad

when i saved my plan from layout to autocad model space,it's coming like a block.if i explode,dimensions loose its properties. is there any solution so that how i can retain it's properties when i saved from project map...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

door schedule, door numbers not appearing in sequence

i am working on a door schedule in archicad 13, on a cad file which has been produced by some of the worst cad users i have ever experienced, i have the wonderful job of sorting it all out. the door schedule is an utter mess, and for some reason the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 12 conversion to dwg file from layout

i had a problem when exporting the archicad drawings to autocad from layout book with 1:200 scale,i.e. i opened autocad file when i measure the drawing all the dimensions are converted to scale. what is the exact scale settings for 1:200. if not poss...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes