cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Graphic Override - How to not cut through door?

architect
Booster

I added a graphic override for NEW STATUS walls, so that any new wall turns a darker gray/black.
How do I prevent the door opening from being that same override color and instead have it white?

architect_1-1694447015538.png

So, more like this at the door opening:

architect_2-1694447079508.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JeffH
Advocate

Within the door settings, I believe this is the setting you want to uncheck

JeffH_0-1694453506913.png

AC24 / AC26 / AC27
Win10

View solution in original post

Solution
runxel
Legend

Or you just do not override the cover fill of the door/window.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JeffH
Advocate

Within the door settings, I believe this is the setting you want to uncheck

JeffH_0-1694453506913.png

AC24 / AC26 / AC27
Win10
Solution
runxel
Legend

Or you just do not override the cover fill of the door/window.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»