Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Solution for Graphic Override Combinations for door & window markers

DavitBotchorishvili
Participant

Recently I was struggling to make Graphical override for the doors with specific ID. I also wanted to change color to the door marker as well but Graphical override function only affected the door, not marker. later I came across the similar topic (see link below) the solution offered there was to use label tool instead of marker and filter it through the overrides. Unfortunately that solution is not comfortable as one must remove all stamps and manually add new labels and when it comes to a huge project it is extremely wrong to do so. I found one good solution but unfortunately topic was closed and I wasn't able to share it there. So I am writing new topic for other users who can come across such challenge later.

(old topic)

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Documentation/I-would-like-to-know-how-to-select-Graphic-Overrid...

As i wanted to affect specific doors I selected them with their specific Id 3d and changed their marker pens into new unused pens. e.g. instead of pen 102 that was used for markers in the project I assigned specific door markers with pen on 255 position. I made that pen the same as pen 102. So the markers were the similar while being on ordinary pen set. Then I created the clone pen set but changed the 255 with red color. It means that when i created view map with new pen set the colors of specific door markers changes into red.  

DavitBotchorishvili_0-1724138833030.png

Operating system used: Windows 3001

0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author