Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

Archicad 13 recorded installation problem

Hi. I have created a recorded installation for Archicad 13, Education license but I am unable to push this out silently during system boot as it is always bringing up the "registration data" screen. The license key is correct and it only requires the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC-13 Crashes frequently

Hi, Sadly my 13 crashes about once a day, sometimes repeatedly. AC-12 is still fine. Anyone else find that v13 is not rock hard stable? Snap

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Input file is incorrect or memory full!!

What the h....! I have been working on a module file in one day, and it looks like modules files don't create bkp files!!! So now my file looks like corrupted, impossible to open, and no backup! the msg I get is "Input file is incorrect or memory ful...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Menu urls no longer work

Hi I recently did a windows repair to deal with something non ArchiCAD related, and everything seems to work fine .. except that the links installed by default in the ArchiCAD help menu to things like this forum, or to PDF guides etc. no linger do an...

AC 13 started fine this morning, now nothing - help!!

This morning and every morning before, AC 13 has started up just fine, then this afternoon, I click my shortcut icon , the "working" cursor comes on for a few seconds, then nothing. I recalled that the last time I started it, it notified me that ther...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"UNDO" again not working.

For some reason the Undo is not working. This is happening frequently and I don't want to keep re-starting AC13 all the time. Do you have any clue why is this happening? How can I fix this problem? Need some help. Thank you

Changing Operation System

hi. i had my project on Win XP 32bit and its getting to high for rendering on my system. so i need to a better Computer. the one that i could use it has Windows 7 server editation. could i use my own Archicad Cd-rom (12) or i could buy another copy a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Option' and 'Shift' Keys Don't Work

I've recently updated to archiCAD 13 as well as to Mac OSX 10.6.2. However I'm not sure this issue is related to the updates: Both my 'option' and 'shift' keys have randomly stopped functioning within archiCAD. Meaning I'm unable to rotate or drag w/...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes