Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC 15 Hotfix2? Was:Hotfix no. 5?? (Disappearing Dimensions?)

rob2218
Enthusiast
when will the next hotfix come?
We are having a hellacious time with these "disappearing" dimensions and really it's becoming an annoyance in trying to print/publish during stressed levels.

When will GS send out that next HOTFIX which I was told will fix the disappearing dimensions BUG???

GS?
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
19 REPLIES 19
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
I think you're on to something!

I am confused, though, why RENOVATION status is NOT one of the items that gets picked up with the EYEDROPPER... It governed by the last setting in the reno palette(so it's not even by the last setting for the TOOL)...

This is particularly frustrating in trying to create FAVORITES or LEGENDS as this parameter must be reset...

Now, you're suggesting (and seems likely) that the FILTER STATUS "IS" a transferable parameter and can lead to your issue...

Maybe another HOTFIX coming?
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
rob2218
Enthusiast
Nick for down under....
GS was suppose to send another HF that was suppose to solve this stuff....and they have not sent it out.

Dunno know what happened there but the folks over at GS North America support were telling me 2 months ago that "shortly a HF should be out...by week end"....that was 2 months ago...so dunno what happened.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
Here we are, over half way through January, this is STILL a problem, and STILL no hotfix. I have to wonder, "what's the holdup?" AC16 better be f*ing amazing if adequate support can't be devoted to this hotfix.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
I am also having problems with dimensions disappearing.
Some of it may have something to do with Renovation Filters.
I may be inadvertently changing or assigning dimensions in some way.
Favorites from old projects not having Renovation info...something like that. ? Backsaving to 14 from 15 and then back agian to 15.

In any case, the last project I worked on it was a struggle to keep the dimensions in place.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Karl Ottenstein
Steve wrote:
I am also having problems with dimensions disappearing.
Some of it may have something to do with Renovation Filters.
Is this after applying Hotfix 2, released yesterday? Are you sure that it isn't related to the normal functioning of Partial Structure Display (dimensions belong to only one display setting), or Renovation filters?

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
I did intall the hotfix yesterday. It will take some time to see if this happens again.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

It's official -- still experiencing disappearing dimensions after the hotfix
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
Eduardo Rolon
Laura wrote:
It's official -- still experiencing disappearing dimensions after the hotfix
I am having the problem too.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

NCornia
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We are definitely interested in this and will contact those of you who are still experiencing this issue after the Hotfix #2 to find more information.

Best regards,
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure this is really relevant as I'm working in AC11 but Have a similar problem. In this case it is with a certain complex profile. It's a 4' high frost wall with a footing stored exclusively as a wall. The only dimensions that disappear are the ones snapped to this complex profile.