Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Column Display Problem on the floor plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Columns are placed on Story 6. The bottom height of the columns on Story 6 is -140mm. However I don't want these columns to be displayed on Story 5 with height of 4000mm.

I try to make the settings of the columns and the story 5 cutting plan as shown in picture 1 & picture 2. The column are still be displayed on Story 5 (shown on picture 3).

Any ideas for solving these problem? Thanks a lot.

Picture 1- Column on Story 6 .jpg
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kent wrote:
The Columns are placed on Story 6. The bottom height of the columns on Story 6 is -140mm. However I don't want these columns to be displayed on Story 5 with height of 4000mm.

I try to make the settings of the columns and the story 5 cutting plan as shown in picture 1 & picture 2. The column are still be displayed on Story 5 (shown on picture 3).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Kent wrote:
Kent wrote:

Djordje
Virtuoso
Check the column plan visibility settings in the Info box.

And BTW ... forget the dark background, you are losing a lot of the ArchiCAD ease of use and interactivity by using it.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen