Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UN-installation question

Am trying to uninstall AC 16 to make some room on the laptop for AC 19. I get an error message ......see below. Does anyone know the correct Java program to download for this issue. Have been at the website noted on the message box but there are many...

Java runtime message.JPG

Wall setting challenges

On a 3D platform view interface, the WALL get so big and out of range despite several attempts to reset , sometimes it just hang up and crashes.Please help.

sampson by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Yosemite update

I updated to 10.10.4 last night. This morning while starting Archicad I got this message. "Archicad license was not found. Code meter error:230". I had to download the drivers again, but everything is working fine now. I've never had that happen befo...

Any way to stop this pop-up?

Does anyone know how to stop this Pop-up from appearing? (I get it every time I open ArchiCAD). "Do you want the application "Archicad 19.app" to accept incoming Network Connections." I've changed the settings in the Firewall pane... but it still pop...

Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 3.57.46 PM.png

Endless Loop with CodeMeter Drivers

Maybe it is too late and I am overlooking something on my install of AC19 and the CM Drivers. Every time I start GS License Manager I get a pop-up stating "CodeMeter or Wibu drivers are missing.......use repair mode", and it links me to drivers webpa...

Red by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fly Through

When i go to view a fly through it appears in the bottom left of the screen. It appears to be only showing the top right portion of the fly through. Is there a setting that will fix this problem.

Saving issues & odd file extension

I am using v18 in a MAC environment w/ Mac Mini server and I am having issues saving to the network. I get a "Cannot save Plan File" error. I can save as to my desktop and copy the file through finder back to the network. Any ideas? I can also open t...

WEDway by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes