Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

AC10 Converter? Very confusing instructions

So...Iv'e been asked by a client to download this AC10 converter. I went to the GS site, downloaded the zip file, but...then from there what needs to be done? I'm using Windows10. I see that the zip contents have a HUGE amount of folders in them? How...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

After starting AC 20 CPU is on 100%

After i start my ArchiCAD 20 CPU rises to 100% with 2 processes called cURL Executable which link to Archicad somehow. After stopping that both of them ArchiCAD works just fine but it is really annoying to do it every day. Can someone please help? I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenGL 3d Window so Dark

It's so dark in here, I might fall and break my foot. The walls are pitch black. I've played with the sun and its angles and all the settings in 3d projection settings window, but it's still as dark as the corners of hell;) I've tried changing materi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New user moving from Revit to Archicad

Hi Apologies if I'm repeating a question that has probably been asked numerous times. I've been using Revit for a good few years now and consider myself quite an advanced user but as part of a new job, I will be making the switch to archicad. I've wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I migrate from PC to Mac?

Hi everybody. I have ArchiCad 20 for PC and is about to switch platform to Mac. Is that migration easily done? Can I use the same CDs? Can I use the license on both computers? If not how do I remove the license authorization from the PC to the Mac. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 20 Orbit Shading

When I orbit in 3d view, the model changes to wireframe. When I stop orbiting, I have to click the "Shaded" button again, even though it's already selected. So, basically, every time I orbit, the shading disappears. After orbiting, I hit "Shaded" aga...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ground floor window half blank

Hi, I am looking for an answer everywhere on the web... For some reason my ground floor window is half blank ( the 1/4th of the window on top is blank) and when I zoom in or out this part doesn't show anything. It makes working a little difficult bec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

axonometry view in v20

Any idea why archiCAD would ONLY show my building info in perspective view while in 3d and NOT in axonometry? ALL layers are on, and renovation settings are set to show all. This has been an issue from the moment I started using v20 and have been wor...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How "limited" is Mac Intel Iris card?

I'd appreciate some advice on choosing a new MacBook to run ArchiCAD. My doubt is between these two models: https://www.apple.com/mac/compare/results/?product1=macbook-pro-2015-15&product2=macbook-pro-touchbar-15 In principle, my preference would be ...

Durval by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes