BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Ability to convert Text box to Label

Anonymous
Not applicable
Id like to be able to convert a text box to a label.
3 REPLIES 3
DGSketcher
Legend
You could always work the other way round and use the label tool with the pointer / arrow turned off. Favourites can be very useful for this sort of thing.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
gpowless
Advocate
The problem I've encounterd is that when mirroring hotlinks with lables without leaders, the label moves from its original location, seemingly mirroring on an invisible point of the label far away. If you won't ever mirror the content then that is the way to go. However, using a small leader with an invisible pointer works properly AND provides an identifiabl handle to quickly move the label.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Eduardo Rolon
gpowless wrote:
The problem I've encounterd is that when mirroring hotlinks with lables without leaders, the label moves from its original location, seemingly mirroring on an invisible point of the label far away. If you won't ever mirror the content then that is the way to go. However, using a small leader with an invisible pointer works properly AND provides an identifiabl handle to quickly move the label.
This is one of the occasions were White Pens come in handy.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Learn and get certified!