Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Color coding view map and layout book

jl_lt
Ace
Hi, i would like to have the ability to color code folders and individual views in the view map and also in the layout book. In this way one can have ther 1:50 plans in one color, 1:100 in other, and so on, same for land work etc. I would find this useful specially for cloned folders which copies the names of all the views but its my understanding that, as of now, it is very bad practice trying to change its names or worse, erasing them. It would be good for highlighting unused views ( the ability to hide or erasing them would be better though). The same goes for the layout book, specially if one handles many diferent types of plans. thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe this is an essential. I have several complex projects with several scales and extreme detail.
It would be great to add some color to highlight them.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this wish, and for those of you who voted and expressed your opinions.

I am happy to say this is an existing wish in our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #8463). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

jl_lt
Ace
Recently i bought a little pc aplication called XYplorer which subtitutes the windows explorer and has this color coding functionality for folders.... man, it is pretty and so easy on the eyes