Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Making a wish - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Karl Ottenstein

Please make a single topic wish per thread in this Wishes forum.  Do not combine multiple wishes in a thread if you hope to have the wish classified and considered for the future roadmap.

Make the subject line of your Wish post a concise summary of the feature you are requesting so that others can see it and vote ("like") on it.

By posting a list of many things, it is impossible to give any one of those things attention in any conversation - and any voting is vague at best as to which or all of the features someone else supports.

Yes, this is more work for you.  But the reason you're posting is that you hope to see the feature in the future, right?   So, don't post a list of 10 things... make 10 posts, each with an extremely clear subject line as to what the wish is.

Thanks!

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
16 REPLIES 16
Gerald Lock
Contributor

For the 'great spring wishlist clearing' it would be helpful to be able to sort the list by 'most liked' to see which wishes are the top contenders (and therefore more likely to be implemented) - currently we're faced with the prospect of having to sift through 496 pages of international wishes to find those we might want to up-vote

Thankyou. That's incredibly helpful - please pass these links back to the OP of this article for inclusion:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Wishlist-spring-cleaning/ba-p/602341

She includes a link to the un-sorted wish list, which is fine for those who want to see every single wish ever made (!) but I feel these two links will get far more engagement.

@Gordana Radonic 

Could you please add the link to the top 150 wishes ...

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WishesReport

to your original post about the wishes spring cleaning that Gerald linked to.

I would do it, but I am unable to edit that announcement.

Thanks.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Hi Barry, 

I posted the link and pinned here on the forum: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Wishes/Current-status-of-the-most-voted-wishes/m-p/606358#M25256

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Thanks Noemi.

Gerald was asking if they could also be added to Gordana's original announcement, so anyone reading that would have the links straight away.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Takis
Expert

Dear Karl, hello,

I think that the voting is a little bit unfair because it is not categorized.

As the most Archicad users, are Architects and us Engineers are few, in my opinion the voting should be saperate for Architectural, Structural and MEP wishes.

With the current structure voting, we Engineers who love working with Archicad will never have any chance to fufil our wishes.

I use Archicad as an Engineer for over 25 years and I feel very happy now, because at last we can have in the next few years (I hope) the full Archicad package.

Please consider my proposal for the wishes categorization and support it if you like it.

Thanks,

Takis Apostolides

Archicad 27 INT