Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Schedule formatting display on layout

I am having this strange problem with schedule layouting (currently working in v.22). My problem is that the schedule is showing different formatting in Project/View Map and a different one when placed on a Layout. The problem is with Cell Borders "S...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rooflights Schedule

Hello all, I am trying to create a rooflight schedule and I am facing two issues. First, there are some rooflights that do not show up in my schedule and I cannot figure out why as my only criterion is for the element to be a rooflight and secondly t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

interlinked zones and slabs !

hi all ! I have this problem: zones for areas, slabs for ceiling and floor finishing. one schedule for output. one thing that I do is, in the schedule, change the info material and it shows me on floor plan..., so far so good for zone ! but, is there...

The Little Things - Live properties palette

Is there a way in which I can display the AC properties and classifications for a selected element in a 'live' floating palette? Currently these are accessed through the selection settings or through the info box but jumping in and out of those windo...

schedueling railing elements

Hi guys, i want to list this panels in a table, wich indicates the panel dimensions and quantities, nomber and dimensions of that posts i didn't figure out the necessary parameters in a schedule, how to do that polease

Disable 'Check for Updates'

Hello, I have a fleet of 35 Macs running ArchiCAD 21. Is it possible to disable the Options>Work Environment>Network and Update>Check for Update via command-line or script? Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing Panels Schedule

Hi guys, i want to list this panels in a table, wich indicates the panel dimensions and quantities, nomber and dimensions of that posts i didn't figure out the necessary parameters in a schedule, how to do that polease

all materials in one scene

Hey peeps I will just say that I am not working in ArchiCad but I still need to ask this question. Is there an easy way to put all the materials from the template into a scene so that I can export them? Hope you understand my question. //Jakob - 3d-a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes