Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad cannot connect to the bim server....

Hi Everyone Been a long time since I have been on.... I have been having a very strange problem with one of my clients. For some reason Archicad does not want to connect to the bim server. I can connect to the bim server via the web browser. But not ...

Cecilia by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server Library issue AC18

Hi....Our office has recently installed the AC18 BIM Server module and we were attempting to upload our libraries to the BIM Server. We kept receiving messages that the Library upload had failed. We are running MACs in our office, most running Yosemi...

andyb by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to hide layers

After mounting two modules in a TW-project I'm unable to hide layers. Everything is visible even after hiding all. Selecting an object gets gray nodes and the tool is not activated, deleting is not possible. Quick layers doesn't work. There's a suppo...

From GDL to IFC...

Hello everyone I am new on the IFC area, is there a relation from GDL to IFC? Can I've IFC parameters who can read values from GDL script? Is there a guide for this? Thank you!

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Batch create BIM Server users? (instead of one by one)

I'm teaching a class on BIM and want to introduce Teamwork to my 90+ students. While the new BIM Server Manager interface is more friendly than the previous system, I still have to manually create all users, one by one. There is no batch import (e.g....

stefan by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Area Unit display in Schedules

Hi, I need to display units in schedule. I have list of zones, or fills and measured area, or surface area column in schedule. And I need the units (m2) to be displayed next to area value. It show after sum value, but I need this in each row. I searc...

Schedule.jpg
G_KACI by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM server 18 offline

Hi everybody, we switched tot ArchiCAD 18 and the included Bim Server 18 last year. Been working on it for a while now but recently he started to drop out. When joining the teamwork ArchiCAD replies that he couldn't connect and we're going to work in...

sjoelte by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DOOR SCHEDULE AND DOOR "TYPES".....need major help

I tell ya GS...these "schedules" whether they be "door types" or "door schedules" are the worst. it's like I have NO clue how to get a simple "DOOR TYPES" with the door type letter (A, B, C, etc..) and by grouping the same "TYPE" of door whether it b...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Modules in BIM Server

I have placed modules into my BIM Server and noticed a 'Module' Tab under Projects. Should I place my modules under Module, instead? If placed into Module, how do I import there? I appreciate your time. - Jakub

Module Image.png

Door Schedule problem

I am having a problem with my Door Schedule. I organized the schedule by Floor Level first, and then by Door Number. The model has a Theatre that is included as part of the First Floor. The Stage Floor is 5'-0" below the First Floor and the Orchestra...

andyb by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes