Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PLC refuse to send and receive cos not signed in

Hello everyone: here in summary what happened: ArchiCAD 12 - Windows 7 OS -I was working on a PLC file locally and regularly sending/receiving to the PLP on the server -ArchiCAD crashes -I open ArchiCAD again and it opens the auto-saved version of th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot open a Teamwork project

For some reason we cannot sign into one of our teamwork projects. When we log in, the project throws us out and calls up the bug reporter. I've tried restoring the project using the automatic backups, but the latest four rollback also throw me out. T...

Library Parts Missing in Teamwork

So, I'm running AC13 (MacOS) & trying to setup our BIM server for the first time. I've installed the BIM server application and successfully got it running. I opened my project I'd like to share, chose "Share this Project", and let it do its thing. W...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server Error

Hi, There is an error with the BIM Server Control Center when I initially start up my computer. Where the Status: button is, it will say running (the green checkmark), but says there are errors (shows a yellow exclamation mark over the checkmark). I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects with splines from C4D gets blurry in Archicad

Hi. I have created some objects in Cinema 4d. I have used some cubes, and some splines I have extruded with sweep nurbs. Its exported a 3ds file, witch I have imported into Archicad via file special, and import 3ds studio file. I have done it several...

Bilde 1.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

general notes on schedules

I'm setting up a door schedule. It's long enough were it needs multiple layouts. I successfully been able to make is span multiple layouts but at the end of the schedule (page 2) i'd like to put a general notes and marked notes text. Page 1 is 100% f...

lparke by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-on for fusing attributes?

Anyone knows any Add-on which can fuse layers, linetypes, filltypes etc? I hate cleaning up my workmate's files with attributes pasted from several old projectfiles. The result is eg. 3-4 linetypes which are practically the same but with different na...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting to DAE files

Hi, I am trying to convert files for use on stickyworld. It accepts DAE / KMZ / ZIP files http://stickyworld.com/wp-content/uploads/SWmodellingGuide.pdf The tutorial uses 3DS or Maya to do the conversion. It also uses sketchup pro. I have ArchiCAD SE...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes