Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

teamwork library problem with library part macro

i'm having an annoying issue with one library part in a teamwork project; i've successfully shared the project, which uploaded all embedded objects to the BIM server; i noted that this particular object was not appearing on plan (placement dot only o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM server lost admin pwd

Hello, I´ve set up a test server and forgot the admin password. Is it possible to recover this or do i have to remove BIM and reinstall? Best Regards, Thor

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Connect to Google Earth

Hello everybody, Recently I downloaded the "Google Earth Connections" add-on for AC12, installed it and ... got the following error message when trying to import data from Google Earth: "There was an error communicating with the Google Earth applicat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem publishing Layout as DWG--No Drawings

I am using Archicad/Plotmaker 9. I try to publish a layout to DWG, and the layout I select shows no placed drawings in the Preview, only the usual plotmaker placeholder. When I drag the layout to the publishing window and select it, same thing, no dr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

transferring teamwork project between BIM servers

our office started using the v13 teamwork (TW2) at a time when we were in the process of transferring our computer network to implement a proper file server . While we were waiting for completion of the server installation, i installed BIM server on ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting from 3ds Max - triangulation problem

I'm having trouble exporting a clean model from 3ds max into ArchiCAD - flat surfaces show up triangulated (meaning - there is a diagonal line showing up across the surface in plan and elevation) This is not much of a problem for 3d visualization, bu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Access to Bim Server

Hi everyone! i'm new in forum, but not in AC. In my office we work with teamwork and Bim server and it works really perfect but now it's a very useful to connect from off the office. We try to configure everything, create the .twlink but when we go t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC file usage

Hello, I am a graduate student at Texas A and M university. I am doing research on usage of IFC for integrating BIM models using non native 3 D software's. I wanted to use one such project where an IFC file is used with an non native 3 d software as ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule or list?

I need a Schedule (or list) of the slabs, walls, door and windows of my building... with the area, volume and perimeter I tried to use the list.. but it gave me a lot of information that i don't need... (and also I couldn`t edit the textfield that ap...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes