Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PENS AND LAYERS

Hi,this would be my first comment on the forum and should admit i am rather excited to be a part of the family.My question is rather simple and perhaps it has been posed at some period or other. I'm highly interested to know whether one could have a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Earth snapshot scale

Whenever I place a Google Earth snapshot in ArchiCAD12 it is off scale. The measure bar in the down left corner of the snapshot does not correspond with the ArchiCAD measure distance. There is always a difference of a few metres. Rescaling the snapsh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Location on BIM Server

Hello, We are having issues changing the location of the project folder on the BIM Server. On the BIM Server Control Center under preferences, you can change the Default Project Folder. However, when we open the BIM Server Manager and in the Project ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

' Export ' Scale models ?

Hello, I'm pretty new to ArchiCAD, but can you save a section/elevation and then export it to a desired scale to then import it into adobe InDesign ? Does everything need to be printed in ArchiCAD in order to retain it's size/scale ? Thank You

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SketchUP into ArchiCAD?

I'm listening to a Webinar about AC and the presenter has stated that one can bring SketchUP files directly into AC. I have a Mac and have not been able to do this. What do I need to do? There are some many objects to incorporate and I can't get to t...

Double Doors

OK, I have seen this mentioned briefly before, but it's been a while so I'll ask again. Can you schedule a double door to read (2) 3'-0" x 7'-0" in lieu of 6'-0" x 7'-0", ie. schedule the width and height of the individual panels that make up the tot...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LCF File Permission problem

We use an Office Standard Library called AMA Elements AC13.lcf today I modified a Library object within an extracted version of this Library then created a new LCF file and uploaded it to our Server (a Mac Xserve running X Server 10.5.6) I then used ...