Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Publisher's PDF server upload also sends Scratch files

alexliz24
Participant
I have successfully uploaded .DWG sets through Publisher.
Now I've upgraded to 987, and for the first time I tried to upload .PDF files. Initially they failed to go (unknown error), then I rebooted my Powerbook; now they upload alright, only so do some Scratch files together with a checksum.xml file.

What gives? I can manually go and delete those from my server, but that sort of defeats the object of automation, doesn't it?

Many thanks, folks.
Alex Zachopoulos

MacBook Pro 17" 2.4GHz, MacOS X 10.5.6, ArchiCAD 11 & 12, WinXP, Vista (well, not really Vista...)
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
As discussed here, it is MacOS. Update it.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
alexliz24
Participant
Hi Djordje,

As discussed here? Where?
BTW, my MacOS X is 10.4.5, and I am just about to update to 10.4.7 (current one). Java is up-to-date, which solved the Publisher's PDF issue (it used to produce Zero kB pdfs).
Alex Zachopoulos

MacBook Pro 17" 2.4GHz, MacOS X 10.5.6, ArchiCAD 11 & 12, WinXP, Vista (well, not really Vista...)
Djordje
Ace
alexliz wrote:
As discussed here? Where?
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=12105
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
alexliz24
Participant
Oh, _there_!...

It was Fra who pointed me in the direction of the Java update in the first place, pointing to that very thread.

So, then, this issue here is nothing to do with my Java update. In any case, I think it may have been a case of my Mac needing a restart. Now, it only sends a checksum file together with the .pdf files, but no scratch files.

Thanks for the posts all the same, Djordje!
Alex Zachopoulos