Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

ARCHICAD 22 + E-GPU

Hello Everybody I work with AC22 installed on a Macbook Pro 2017 . Does anybody know if de E-gpu accelerates "cinerender" ? thanks for the answers (sorry english is not my main language)

V17 Won't UN-install

I decided to clean up my system and uninstall some of the previous versions I no longer need. V17 and the goodies add-on refuse to uninstall. When I try I get a brief flash of the scrolling wait symbol and a message come up on the screen (that is so ...

Arcadia by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad and Crossfire compatibility

Hello, I'm trying to build a workstation for a friend. He uses mainly ArchiCAD on his computer. My question is very simple (but I didn't found a clear answer anywhere) : is archiCAD working with a crossfire (or SLI) configuration ? Is it really worth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse Recommendations

Hey all. looking for some recommendations on a new mouse. iv had 3 high end Logitech ones back to back and they dont really last, so its time to change brands. so looking for recommendations for anything but logitech. wireless with long life recharge...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites won't import into V22

Sssooooo…..I guess I have to recreate all my favorites palettes? I can't import them from V21 into V22. error message says they were created in an earlier version of AC and are not compatible. That's pretty irritating. Any other way to bring them int...

Skin List Label placement problems for Windows 10x64

Hi, I am having some problems regarding the skin list label in Archicad 22 for Windows 10x64. The first problem is with skin list label placement method, it cannot be directed to the left side on screen, it always goes to the right side (see video wi...

Takis by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes