Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Damaged Preference File

I have recently installed Archicad 12 and all was well....until I tried opening a file and got "the Archicad preference file is damaged please delete it and restart Archicad": 1. what does this mean? 2. how do I delete it? Can any one help, please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 3d problems

I am having problems with my 3d displaying. As i click it, closes down the archicad. What can I do to fix this Additional Info: When I open up a project i previously did, it says i am missing some add-ons and list two

• 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Font Behavior

Hi all, We pretty much use only Arial for all text that appears in our construction documents. I have no idea what causes this, but the fonts will change on their own, typically upon opening a PLN to Italic Arial. Ariel is present in Font Book, as we...

Wall Framing- lintels

I have been using archicad for 1 year now and i come across a problem which i never seen before i uploaded a new cad image and when i open my doors or windows selection setting it tells me wall framing- lintels please help me with this problem

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What plotter works well with Archicad

We are considering purchasing a plotter for our 5 person office. Are there any plotters that work well with Archicad & Leopard? We are currently considering the Epson 7880 and 9880. Any suggestions on a good plotter?

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 9 with ArchiCAD 12 dongle

I've had a search of the forum here to see if there is anything about how far back you can use earlier versions of ArchiCAD but I had no luck. I have AC 12 but need to open an old project using AC 9 and I thought it was possible to do that. I seem to...

new macbook

anyone got one and running ArchiCAD 12? what do you think? I want a lightweight laptop that I can carry in the field...not a workstation...but something to view plans, redmark with, do unrendered 3D walk abouts. Any thoughts on the new macbook air? T...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyless version of ArchiCAD

Can anyone confirm that this is a legitimate version of ArchiCAD? It was listed on Ebay as "Full international commercial version and does not require a dongle to run, it is the unlimited version" I thought that all the commercial versions required a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

check for updates link inactive

When I go to the help menu to check for updates nothing happens. When trying other links in the help menu I get the message "cannot find html file or viewer" I have tried to disable my firewall. Does not help. Do I really have to reinstall? Cheers, S...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes