Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Customized Library/Object default button.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish that we have DEFAULT button that once pressed would set CURRENT setting and/or parameters (with the window to select witch ones) for any Object\Window\Door etc. This setting should be saved within project file so we could have access to those settings through Attribute Manager. Some may say we have Favorites, but this would save us a lot of work while browsing through library that would be looking by default like we want. And Favorites is very limited to the type of settings you want to be saved for the whole Tool. Simple example here - I would like to change all my Double Hung windows (different sizes and elevation) to Casement I would just use the needle tool and because I would have my Casement Window Default defined (without size and elevation) everything would be ok, instead of changing only similar window at the time. I hope I made myself clear.
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Ace
Although I agree with the wish, is the parameter transfer TO THE PREVIEW PICTURE IN THE LIBRARY dialog box not doing the job for you?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen