Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

"Reverse" plot order Plotmaker

TomWaltz
Participant
With some plotters, the sheets come out face-up, so you need to be able to send the drawings in reverse order. I realize that you can publish to a plotter, but the Publisher seems to randomize the drawing processing order, and the drawings come out in no order at all.

My wish is for a "Plot in reverse order" and a "Print in Reverse Order" in Plotmaker.
Tom Waltz
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
With some plotters, the sheets come out face-up, so you need to be able to send the drawings in reverse order. I realize that you can publish to a plotter, but the Publisher seems to randomize the drawing processing order, and the drawings come out in no order at all.

My wish is for a "Plot in reverse order" and a "Print in Reverse Order" in Plotmaker.
I've had problems with Plotting to a file where the files are not plotted in correct order. I used to be able to renumber the files based on the created date for our print shop to print the drawings and bind them in correct order; but lately this does not work 100% of the time. I would like to see Plotmaker append at least the sheet numbers to the name of the file when saved.