Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opening DWG-files makes ArchiCAD crash

I'm having problems with ArchiCAD crashing when I try to open DWG files. My iOS is up to date, and I've tried several DWG files, so the problem is not a corrupt file. Could this just be an AutoCAD 2017 - AC21 issue? Any was of opening the files in a ...

Tendenz by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Override Default Cadimage Keynote Formatting

I can't seem to change the default cadimage keynote format - I've saved a favourite with my new formatting but every time I change from a text label and back to a cadimage keynote label it changes back to the blue 0.04.01 label without a pointer. I t...

Wozza by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extending the IFC4 Mapping in AC21

Today I was simulating (in my head ) a situation where the owner or investor demands a specific IFC parameter for an element. As an example I will take a Skylight on a flat roof. In the IFC4 Schema http://www.buildingsmart-tech.org/ifc/IFC4/final/htm...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems exploding dwg

Apologies, I'm fairly new to Archicad. I have imported a colour version of an Ordnance Survey map to Archicad 21, and it looks perfect, exactly as it should. When I explode it however, everything goes black, and although I can select objects within t...

gabalco by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage stair railings are completely broken.

I subscribed to the Cadimage stair tool, only to discover that the "Timber Railings" are completely broken; the current version has no options available for selecting newels and balusters or adjusting them. When I reported this, I was told that it wa...

Flexible duct lenght schedule - how?

As in the title. Is it possible to create such schedule? With flexible duct lenght? I've created mechanical ventilation model using MEP modeler and it would be great if I could make such schedule as addition to the drawing. Or is there option to at l...