Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Formatting TeamWork activities in excell CSV

Hi all, this is a excell related issue, but lets see if somenoe can help me with this... Iam trying to make a report of teamwork activities in excel, In order to accomplish that, i export teamwork activities as CSV file and import it to excel as a te...

leceta by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMserver Libraries Duplicated

For the first time in my experience I came across a project yesterday on an AC18 BIMserver that had the same library loaded twice: both reside on the BIMserver. Easy to fix, but I thought this sort of thing couldn't happen.

Cadimage Roof not allowing me to add a gutter

I have drawn a cadimage roof covering and am trying to add a downpipe to that roof. Originally, the pink node didn't appear for me to add the downpipe, but hen realised that there was no gutter on the roof. But the cadimage setting wont let me add in...

Capture.PNG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Label with notes to schedule

Am looking for a label that will includes notes. These notes can then be pulled out of the labels with a schedule to make a list of notes. Am using it notes on the plans and elevations. Am doing it the old fashioned way with a text label and number o...

Scheduling non existing objects or custom quantity

Situation: A complete interior space has been modelled and all custom objects in that space have been scheduled, plus code has been added to each object with a custom cost parameter to be able to calculate total cost of all objects. The problem now t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 19 to AC 16... how?

hi everyone. i will be working with a team stuck at Archicad 16.... ( and i am currently using V19). what do you think is the best format to exchange data ? thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Link properties to criteria greyed out in teamwork

Hi everybody, Is it intentional that you can't link properties to criteria when working in Teamwork? Is there a workaround? Also I believe I could tie properties to elements individually, but I can't do that anymore. Is that a change in AC 19? Cheers

linkproperty.PNG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AutoCAD MEP exchange

Hi As you know ArchiCAD has a convertor for AutoCAD 2010 and not more recent releases, mostly because of the evaluation in IFC. In our project which is a large project (approximately 1.7 million square meter) our MEP team is using AutoCAD MEP and whe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes