Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Cadimage roof coverings

In AC19 there was a setting for the custom edges where a barge could be changed to an apron as an example. (see capture4) In AC20 this seems to have disapeared. Or is it somewhere else? (see capture3)

Capture3.JPG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

DXF 1 to 1

My engineer is having trouble when importing my exported dwg file as it opens at a huge scale. Feet converted to inches I think. How does one export to dwg at a simple 1 to 1 scale?

Project Backup and Restore settings

Is there a way to change the default settings of "Project Backup and Restore" settings in the bimserver or in a template? It's set to a frequency that's overloading our servers and I have to reset every project manually. I'd like to set it down to: P...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Make a single Gdl object count as multiple objects

Hi guys. I´ve been asked by a client ot modify an object, in order to make this single object count as 1, 2, 3 etc. objects in their schedule. The object is a shelf, and I can easily write the gdl code for multiple shelfes distributed along the Z axi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

text on multiple lines

Is it somehow possible to have text on multiple lines in the cell of the schedule? I think of some ASCII characters or UNICODE ones (ALT+something) but I cannot figure how to get it (if possible)

alemanda by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracking time in Archicad

While I am asking dumb questions. Is there a timer in AC somewhere? I used a package many years ago that recorded how long I had each project open for which was great for recording how long I spent on a project. It even turned the timer off if the pr...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server - OS Snapshot backup method

So I've been meaning to jack up our BIM Server backup methods for a while but before proceeding I thought I would first dip my toe into the pool of infinite wisdom that is the Archicad forum! I want to add another HDD to the BIM server and run it in ...

CONVERTING A19 TO AUTOCAD 2016

I need to send drawings to a consultant who uses autocad 2016. I notice that a19 only has up to autocad 2013 in the file. Will they notice the difference. I sent documents once and they complained that they could not read them. I have to get this res...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes