Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mulitiple ip addresses listed in Server Web Admin

When I go to ur web admin in the code meter key on our server, with a network key - I see multiple ip addresses listed as using out licenses, we have 4 - but sometimes there is like 10 listed, some are listed more than once, and some I don't even kno...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

partial structure, dimensions and exporting to dwg

using partial structure and have separate set of dimensions on "entire model" and "without finishes" when translated to a dwg both sets of dimensions show up making a bit of a mess. Can't locate a setting in the translator... am I missing something a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locating trees from surveyor data & uploading into file

using a Transit today, located 21 trees, and now want to use the surveyor data importe feature, but need to understand how to create the data in the proper form to import it. How do I build the information file in excel...xyz, comma dilenated...what ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MODELPORT

Are you using MODELPORT to convert Library parts readable by Archicad? Any comments or recommendations will be appreciated.

Gorgeous Arch-Viz in Unity 5

"Is it possible to dial up the quality level in Unity 5 high enough to make high-end architectural visualizations?" blogs.unity3d.com/2015/02/24/gorgeous-arch-viz-in-unity-5/ "It makes good use of the real-time global illumination feature, physically...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique Door/window marker ID to module

Hi, I usually give unique ID to each door/window such as D1001, D1002.. for door on level 1 and D2001,D2002...for door on level 2. I usually use the "element ID manager" to assign unique ID to all the doors and turn on the door marker to show the ID ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PEN SET ISSUE

Hello. I have the following issue. I open a .dwg file into Archicad and it looks like picture no.1. Then I copy the contents into an existing Archicad file, onto a separate story, and then it looks like picture no.2. All colours are completely change...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark-up style mass delete

Hi, we have several files in ArchiCAD16 that inherited 100s of mark-up styles from various places. Can I somehow mass-delete them? The Mark-up style dialog only allows deletion one-by one. Thanks, BP

piton by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes