Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Door IDs Scheduling Separately from Different Mods

I'm on AC18 on PC. I'm having an issue where all of my doors are scheduling separately from different mods. I want the same doors to schedule as one door instead of 5 different doors. The project I'm working on is a residential townhome. It has 4 dif...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zones belonging to one zone when flipped

Hi. I got a door schedule with To Zone/From Zone columns and a few doors do only show To Zone or From Zone. I've been trying to figure what is causing the issue that both zones can't connect with the doors. In one case the schedule shows both zones w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Export assets (textures) from project

In order to try and speed up the rendering phase I am looking into how I can use rendering farms like RenderRocket. Since CineRender in AC18 lets you export to Cinema 4D I would expect to be able to render using the service. I don't personally own Ci...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and window schedules: Element ID

Hello All, I'm working on a door and window schedule for a residential development. We tag doors and windows by giving each item a unique name using the element ID attribute (D01, D02 and so on in case of doors) and then in the door schedule we speci...

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.12.01 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

custom stair issue

Hello. I am trying to build a custom stair. I made all the settings I want, but I cannot place the stair because I receive the following error : see picture. How can I fix it? The much I know, there's no nosing to adjust. Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing list repeats same layouts

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use the schedule potential to make up a drawing list. Very basic task. Not sure why is listing the same layout once per every drawing is actually inserted in it. (3 drawings in one layout=layouts listed 3 times in the sc...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

migrated zone stamp

I migrated an older project from v11 into v18. Most of the customizations for the stamp seem to be disabled. How do I get ne v18 zone stamp to load again? I want to be able to turn off the room number and area.

wall accessories (goodies)

I added the accessories add-on to my AC18 so I could use the wall framing feature in goodies. It works fine as far as displaying the editable framing. But when I run the lumber pack component list that is supposed to calculate lumber quantities / cut...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DWF export and java security

Good morning forum! Yesterday I tried exporting DWF (with the project reviewer). I haven't done that since AC16 and I was in for a surprise. As I understood the project reviewer cannot pass java's security test and you have to manualy add an exceptio...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apply new template to older project

Let me preface this by saying I am a brand new user to Archicad, and am still learning the archicad-specific vocabulary, so I hope my question makes sense. I've developed a newer, cleaner template for projects I will build in the future, and am now a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes