Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

WALL FRAMING TOOL...do we still have one?

Am modeling an existing home to be remodeled and wanted to show the wall structure left after peeling off the exterior and interior skins, so attempted to use the wall framing tool in extras/add ons...but it won't work. Loaded all the add-ons; the pr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why contact disappears with the BIM-server?

206. Why contact disappears with the BIM-server? (Connection usually disappears because of long periods of inactivity in the net. Server constantly "flies out". It is necessary for its reanimation to diagnose the network after Updating connection of ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work environment -profile

My work environment profile -when opening an existing project-defaults to an older version of a profile I have created. If I select it in the WE after opening,it opens the current version. Have deleted all the older profile versions already in the WE...

door description in schedule

Hi everyone. sorry for my question, i'm a newbie with schedules. so I created a schedules for the doors in my project and it works great. when i select a door in the floor plan and that i go to it's settings / description I can change it's acoustic v...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC rules

I'd like to define a new preset IFC rule creating new IFC properties and filling it with some preset data. I saw some coding into the preset IFC rules defined in AC out of the box but I didn't find a "simple & readable" example of xml coding for new ...

alemanda by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface with different vectorial hatchings

not sure if this has been asked before, but i was wondering if there was a way to set up one Surface (say a paint colour, Dulux Vivid White) with multiple vectorial hatchings. If i use that one colour on a concrete tilt panel, i'd like to associate t...

General question about MEP Modeler

I'm using a different product (Chief Architect) and just found out about Archicad recently. One of the most interesting features is the MEP Modeler that are almost in-existent in Chief. For example in Chief I am using CAD shapes to get an approximate...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule stairs - treads surface area

I'm not able to find out how to list the surface area, or other specific data, from the StairMaker listing settings. I am interested in the surface area of treads, but cannot find such options in schedules. How can such info best be extracted from th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Jumping Text Around

I am setting up a schedule for a 2D ArchiCAD construction document. Usually I draw them in a spreadsheet, then link them to the file. This time I tried setting up a schedule in an Interactive Schedule and set up Custom text under the General Paramete...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import of IFC from Revit

I'm having to work with a series of imported IFC's from Revit . They are about 35meg each and are appallingly slow in AC19. I'm quit unfamiliar with IFC's generated by others. Is there something I should tell them to do to their file before exporting...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes