Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Object elevation on schedules

Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to get a perpendicular view to a surface in a schedule for object or curtain walls similar to the elevation for windows? I have created an inclined curtain wall as a glass roof.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra 3 multiple heights slope

Hello, I used architerra 3 to create a site with different levels and heights and now I want to create and calculate the cut/fills of a slope that hugs the shape of the site at the upper level and ends at a predetermined height, as shown in the pictu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SGTI exchange

Anyone is familiar with SGTI, http://www.sgti.fr/en/ ? Could an Archicad project be managed easily, with or without plugins ? We have now a project that runs through SGTI, it is 'designed' in full 2D autocad (pita, I know...) with strict layer naming...

Masterscript Label Everything

Hi all, Has anyone else using Masterscript's Label Everything found that the label markers slow down the model considerably? Object selection becomes really slow and view refresh becomes erratic. I've also found draw order/cover fills are overridden....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't save as sketchup model on AC17. Help please!

Hello, I'm new here. I am an architecture student from Barcelona working on my final project and I am about to finish it. I urgently need to save my model as a sketchup file as I did before, but this time it doesn't work. After waiting for the conver...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Export schedule INTO templates

Any easy way to bring schedules into a template from a working PLN? I have created several on a project that I would like to include in the template but can't find a way to do it. Have tried through Organizer but that did not work; copy and paste was...

Which Photoshop?

I received an article from Graphisoft help called TEXTURE WORKSHOP – CREATE YOUR OWN TEXTURES FOR VISUALIZATION As always it mentions Photoshop, which most designer/architects seem to have. I am a Structural Engineer that designs and uses ArchiCAD. I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes