Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Skylight in schedules

Hi! happy friday. I have a question: How can I include skylights in windows or doors schedule? or I can't Thanks for any suggestion or help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimble Acquires Vicosoftware

Former Graphisoft VP Mark Sawyer has been at the helm of Vico Software since it was first spun away from Graphisoft. He was at the helm of Last Software when Google purchased Sketchup. UK Construction Informatics/GPS giant bought SketchUp (earlier th...

Making mesh from map and text values (imported from dwg)

Hi. I've been using archicad since the beginning of my studies, so It's 4 years by now. I'm using ver. 15. Actually I'm working on terrain model for my graduation project. Long story's short: I got map imported from DWG. I already organized layers an...

• 36 replies
  • 0 likes

3DS in conversion error AC15

Hi all, I originally posted this in the data exchange section and got no replies, so I'm trying again here... I'm having trouble converting 3ds objects to GDL using the 3D STUDIO IN add-on. The converter is not bringing in any data, all it does to a ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when trying to install Google Connections Add-On

I want to import a Sketchup model, so I downloaded the Google Connections Add-on (International version, I assumed, I didn't see a US one) for Windows XP as I am running XP Professional. However, when I try to run the installer it says that the .exe ...

Bill by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

scheduling Shape Tag JM9

So, I'm trying something new to me. I have a parking garage renovation project and I am scheduling parking signage. My idea is to insert the JM9 Tag and schedule it. This way if the owner comes back and changes the stall name I can change in the tag ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to "merge" MEP objects on the same entry

Hello there. I'm evaluating ArchiCAD and It's a very good software, I'm considering buying it in the future. I made my very first project and I'm trying to use the schedules and lists to calculate the prices of plumbing and wiring. However, on my sch...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes