Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Future?

Promotional movie from Corning: A DAY MADE OF GLASS Click the Watch Movie link...... The designer @ 4:27 is using AC21.. which may or may not have a functional stair tool.

Cadimage Timber Framing Presets

Hi I'm trying to work out how to use Cadimage Timber Framing. I've watched one video on the Cadimage website that talks about presets ( http://support.cadimageworld.com/movies/view/0836-presets ). I can't however work out where I download the presets...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

default to bug report

I have a team work project that we have been working on for the last few days I cannot get on the project. I try to join the project and it goes to the server and starts to load the project and at the end of the load it just blanks the screen and goe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3d Wind design software compatable with archicad

Is there any software that will calculate the wind loads on a building from a archicad 3d model. With the "new" residential wind codes This would be incredibly helpful if you could see the forces that need to be resisted at the corners or shear in a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dramatic file size increase on TW bimserver

g'day, since early april (approx. between the 06/04 & 18/04) we experience a dramatic increase in AC14 teamwork project residing on a modular bim server, i.e. our files have increased to the extent of 2 to 5 times in size since then. interestingly, w...

Bind XREF on DWG export.

Sorry if this is elsewhere. I searched but didn't find an answer. I'm using and Xref'd DWG in a project that I need to export to send to an engineer. The engineer wants the Xref bound to the file when I send it. I can't seem to configure translation ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

slow receive and send with bim

Hi, When a user open a project in our Bim Server, it take about 15 minutes to receive . it the same situtation when they send and close archicad . The size of the project is about 3,8 Go. Build server is 3477 for version 14 and build server is 3600 f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing ADT3 or ADT 2006 files to ArchiCAD 14

Could anyone give us an idea of the best options for exporting a project created with Autodesk ADT 3 Windows in 2002 to ArchiCAD V14 for MAC. We also have Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2006 which can update the files to 2004 format, but we still onl...

jatassoc by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone using Solibri Model Viewer?

Hi, is anyone Solibri Model Viewer? I have created an IFC file, and when I open it with Solibri Model Viewer all the windows are not visible, even though thery are there when I go to Story>Window they appear. But they are not visible when the whole b...