cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Adding content to Property Labels

JCCARLOS91
Enthusiast

Hi,

Can I add another content to the default Property label by Archicad? 

I tried recreating the parameters when I "open object" but it doesn't reflect in the label settings. What step am I missing?

I've attached images of the parameters I added and where I want the additional content to be reflected.

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 12.45.34 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-03 at 12.45.42 PM.png

John Carlos
AC25 | iMac 2019
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mathias Jonathan
Advocate

You have to code it in the interface script.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Mathias Jonathan
Advocate

You have to code it in the interface script.

Thank you.

Took a couple of more steps but it worked!

John Carlos
AC25 | iMac 2019

Is the interface script editing as simple as the part above? I.e. just copy/paste and duplicate some part of the interface script and change "3" to "4" in some places? I'm not competent at coding, but would like to have a more flexible label.

Optimally I'd like to have the option to have a simple reference line like that label has for standard Text/Autotext label, but a suboptimal workaround could be to make 4-5 content lines. Being able to make a editable prefix and suffix to the content would also be good.

I also see a weird bug where "Content 2" is not in line with "Content 1 and 3" if I set them all to the same text, as if "Content 1 and 3" is centered and "Content 2" is adjusted to the left. I attached a screen shot showing this.

Label screenshot.png
AC27 NOR 4060 (WIN)