Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Section marker lines disappeared from Layouts

alexliz23
Enthusiast

No idea what I may or may not have pressed, but they stopped showing in Layouts. All I did was play with the On-Screen View Options in Plan View, I enabled for a moment the Highlight Source Markers option to see what it looked like. Then I noticed the marker lines disappeared from layouts (they showed till then), I went back to revert the on-screen view option, but they are still invisible in layouts.

Anyone had this before and can point me to a quick fix, to make my deadline, please?

I have opened other .pln files and all works fine in them, so I am guessing something got broken with the settings in this specific file I'm working on. But what?

Many thanks!

Archicad 27 macOS Sonoma
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
alexliz23
Enthusiast

UPDATE - SOLVED

They weren't Sections. In my haste I had used the Elevation tool, whose marker line is never visible in Layouts. I'm posting this here, in case it helps someone else who in a moment of madness also gets confused and looks everywhere for the solution to a problem that isn't there...

Archicad 27 macOS Sonoma

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
alexliz23
Enthusiast

UPDATE - SOLVED

They weren't Sections. In my haste I had used the Elevation tool, whose marker line is never visible in Layouts. I'm posting this here, in case it helps someone else who in a moment of madness also gets confused and looks everywhere for the solution to a problem that isn't there...

Archicad 27 macOS Sonoma