Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PC Config for ArchiCad/Artlantis

Hi I have a following configuration for my ArchiCAD workstation: HP Z210 workstation with Xeon E3-1270 (4 cores w/HT, 3.4GHz), 20GB of RAM, Nvidia GTX960 OC card. The drivers are in latest available versions, the OS (Windows 10) has the latest set of...

piotrs00 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My .pln wont load past "Refreshing the screen" phase

Hey everyone, Has anyone had any problems loading up .pln files in ArchiCAD 19 & 20 lately (as in it just started happening yesterday)? None of my .pln file will load past the "Refreshing the screen" phase and I have no idea why? Oh and on a differen...

matcar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 20, slow to load, sluggish in 3d

Im finding archicad 20 very slow to load even small files, and the performance in 3d open gl is sluggish to the point of being nearly unusable in 3d. and i have a pretty good machine: HP Zbook 17 32 gb ram intel Core i7 @2.8ghz

bgoodale by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi screen setup

I am looking into creating a new setup with 3 monitors. My thought is to use the left one for all the text and windows things (word, browser, etc.) and use the center and right monitors for Archicad. Thus I would like to know if it is possible to put...

DrWho by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation in network (silent install)

Hello, how is possible to install ArchiCAD to a lot of computers on the network, at the best with the silent installation batch file? I made the install package, but this is only unattend installation, not silent - it is not useful for installation w...

Wapell by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes