Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

protection key

pls help me bout this thing...i already upgrade my archicad 9 to 2045 build...then the error is [protection key is missing or invalid 1050017] pls help me bout this

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigator Palette Disappearance!

I am using ArchiCad 8.1. Just a few days ago, my navigator palette disappeared. I can bring it back again, but each and every time I make ANY change to the drawing, the palette disappears again! H E L P !

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WIBU - thick, gooey, molasses!

Not sure if this is a "hardware" topic or a "new user" topic - forgive me if Im in the wrong forum! Since moving to my new computer (G5 imac) I am vexed by the "Protection Key is Not Responding" dialog... every time a dialog is opened, or an action p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

missing D1 Transom shutter variables

I'm trying to add a shutter to the D1 Transom door. Problem is - there is no visible parameter for "shutter width". If I open the part and take a peek, I see the parameter *is* there - it's one of the blue ones (intrinsic to this type of library part...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

updating again !!

What is it when you up date an LBK and while it is updating it suddenly comes up with Archicad is not responding !!!! AHHHHH I have checked links etc Look forward to hearing from you all Myles

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac slow down/speed up

I was getting a bit annoyed that AC and plotmaker seemed slower than it used to be. I was getting to the point of booting from the OS CD to do some cleaning and check the memory. However, after installing 10.4.2 today (just released yesterday, I thin...

Mac Mini?

Hi all, we are thinking about additional workstation for AC 9 and we are considering Mac Mini (don't laugh). Have you any experience with this small cute thing? Heavy task will be realised on other computers, Mac Mini could be just for plain work. gr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow User Interface Performance

I use ArchiCAD 9 Build 2045 USA FULL on Tiger 10.4.1. I am not sure if this is something that just started happening, if it started with the upgrade to Tiger or the if the latest upgrade to ArchiCAD which came out a few weeks ago triggered it, but I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes