Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

IFC exports for IESVE 2019 software workflow

Dear ArchiCAD comunity, has somebody experience with straight export of geometry model for simulations in IESVE software and knows the possible IFC setting for exporting ? I am unsuccessful to find appropriate workflow for exporting from Archicad 21 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Import Terrain from Rhino

Is there a tutorial on how I can import terrain from Rhino? I have the 3d contours of the terrain in Rhino, but I find no way to import it to get the same 3d contours in ArchiCAD to be able to edit like ArchiCAD terrain. Any pointers?;)

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I reduce BIM status logging to system.log?

How do I turn off BIM status logging to MacOS system.log? I'm see thousands of BIMcloud status messages from the CommandLineConfigurator. How do I disable the status update or change configuration to only log errors to the system.log?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Exploding DWG

Hi there, and happy holidays. I have been setting up archicad 23 as I have upgraded, I am using the solo license. I have noticed that every time I try to import and explode a DWG in this version, the drawing completely disappears, Layers are all on, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hatch export into .dwg;

Hello, Since i need to work simultaneously in Archicad and Autocad, the way that hatch is exported into .dwg makes a lot harder to work onto exported dwg. Hatch that should be joint is divided into multiple parts. Is there any solution to this? *Expo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SCHEDULE DOOR WITH ZONE

Hello Everybody, I have a big issues when i try to schedule doors filtering by Zone Category or Zone Name or Zone Number. Simply it look like there are not any doors inside of that zone. For example: My zone category is "High School" that include all...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Revit learning resources as an archicad user

I was offered a job recently however I have to use both ArchiCAD and Revit. Ive used Revit a bit previously while studying but I havent used it since. Does anyone know of any good resources for learning revit from an archicads users perspective? Than...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frame Depth in Door Schedule

Looking for help in setting up a tabular door schedule. Improvements have been made over the last several versions for listing elements but still unclear on 'frame depth'. We typically like to show this on the schedule as it is helpful to the contrac...

lparke by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes