Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding Formula in Zone Scheme

Hi, I am currently exploring the use of scheme, especially the zone scheme to get the custom zone list. The techniques is quite manageable. The question is, Can we create a formulated cell? For instance, I have list of rooms that are sorted by catego...

RivaRivo by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do we get a correct area of walls in AC schedule?

Hi Because of many different result of wall area calculation in AC schedule i am now making an experience to analyze the results i get. I made som 10m thick and 3m high round walls. If you calculate the outside area of the "building" you will get 340...

nori0003 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Different build numbers that still arrived on the server

For some reason, some of my students have uploaded BIM Server projects on our server which are not compatible with the others. We have the Dutch version of ArchiCAD and during the course, we stayed at build number 5014/HF5 (which was current at the t...

stefan by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit Database

Hello Everyone, I am new to archicad, can somebody explain to me how's the Quantity column derived? How is it derived if Area or volume is choose as reference? Thank You in advance! Rizford

Drofriz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RE: WINDOW/DOOR SCHEDULE; FIRE RATING & EGRESS

How do you guys show that a window is an egress window in your schedules? I was thinking I would use my fire rating as my place where i would label it as egress. That is where it shows up in plan with my dimension marker. But i can't get that to show...

Can't Upload Library

I just shared my first project in 17. One out of the three libraries failed to upload to the BIM server. Checked permissions, all is as it should be. When I go to "Manage BIM Server Libraries", click "Upload", and choose my library folder it gives me...

File Management - TW and Solo Mix Up

We are having a terrible time with everyone mixing up whether our latest and greatest file is our team worked file or our solo projects. we try to archive which ever is not most recent, but it doesn't always happen and inevitably some one always end ...