Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Message center errors

Hi- I have a question about error messages received when people in our office are using the messaging feature in a teamwork file. The person sending a message receives the message "Error occurred while sending message' and the recipient receives the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad IFC to Revit MEP - problems

Hi all! I've received an Archicad IFC from the architect, but the grids, levels and space tags, doors are lost. Even the rooms don't have closed boudaries. Is there any good way to get all the "important" data? (Imporved IFC Import results the same.....

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

scheduling zone flooring

I'm putting together a finish schedule and i'm having trouble finding the "flooring" parameter in the zone parameters to list. I see it in the zone stamp settings for the zone, but I can't seem to find it in the list of available parameters in the sc...

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 10.06.45 AM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Revit Addin blocks Revit starting up

I've installed the latest ArchiCAD IFC Revit Addin and it now takes 71/2 minutes for Revit to start (I timed it - 4 times). Normally it takes 18 seconds (I also timed that). Latest open source IFC Export/Import Revit Addin is also installed (15.3.0.1...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Import window schedule from excel

Hi I would like to export the window schedule from archicad by doing save as .xlsx or.xls file then have another person who does not have a copy of archicad fill in the model numbers and actual sizes then be able to import that back into my archicad ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMclound was not able to reserve a license

Yesterday everything was fine with accessing the project on our BIM server, today it tells me: "You are in offline mode, because the BIMcloud was not able to reserve a license. Please contact your administrator for further information." I have had th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad to Revit

Anyone solve the mystery of translating a BIM file to Revit. My clients are perfectly able to use ArchiCad's BIMx but some want an ACAD file. The ArchiCad translator keeps looking for Revit '15. Autodesk's support is- ahem- not worth the $8K.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall coverings interrupted at corners

Hi - I have sucessful applied wall coverings to my building but one corner is not displaying properly on model view. It is perfect in plan view but there is a gap running up the building... I cant figure out how to fix this. (See image below)

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

composite core thickness

i have created a new composite wall with core and finish. when i create a schedule for that wall. it displays as whole thickness not a core thickness. is there any option to take only the core thickness and core volume. archicad 18 win 8.1 ram 8gb

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes