Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Borrowing a license

I'm trying to borrow the license from my office PC to use whilst I'm at home, to no avail! Could someone help out/point me in the direction as to where I might be going wrong please. When i plug the codemeter key into my laptop, I can't get it to wor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

How to draw a basic flat roof with a parapet?

Hi all - New user here. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to build a standard flat roof with a parapet at the permitter? I figured out how to do it with a slab but that doesn't allow me to add skylights to it. Is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD vs. 4k screen and DPI scale

Hey All, There was a similar topic, but it was dated back when 20 was not out yet. I want to tell how disappointed I am with the scalability of the new interface. I'm not talking about the icons, I'm talking about everything else around it. Seems lik...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Icloud - working from two locations on the one file

Good morning, I have a computer in my office and one at home. I'd like to be able to work on my projects from both locations, and when I save a file, I'd like it to sync via a cloud. I tried setting this up with Icloud, but the archicad files don't s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CodeMeter behaves like a disk

Hello, after I upgraded to AC21 my CodeMeter started to act like an outside disk, so every time my Mac goes to sleep or I shut it down, I get a "Disk not ejected properly" message for the CodeMeter "drive", next time I turn it on... Please, help me o...

Perpetual Licensing

Having moved practices and as a result switched from Revit/Autocad to Archicad, I found the following offer from Bentley interesting: https://www.bentley.com/en/perspectives-and-viewpoints/topics/campaign/perpetual-licenses?SKID=CT_BNR_AJ_UK_17 Prese...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation problem

Hi, 21-int will not activate or run. Error: "This trial file is invalid on this machine (Or some machine components have been changed since installation). Please reinstall ARCHICAD". I registered & downloaded on my laptop, installed on my desktop (W7...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - artefacts in floorplan display

I'm playing a little bit with AC21 and I found that 2D display has some small artifacts ... I solved many of them enabling the antialising 2D but the hotspots are displayed bad ... look at the picture

cattura archicad 5.png
alemanda by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes