Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Change Marker Selection Setting

Hello everyone, I am working on ArchiCAD 20 on windows. I am trying to make revision clouds with the "Change Tool". Unfortunately the dialogue box "Change Marker Selection Setting", does not show any option for customize the settings. The only option...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevations Linked to Zone Names

Hello, I'd like to understand the logic behind the linked naming of interior elevations based upon the zones they are placed in. I'm running into the issue of an interior elevation overlapping with other rooms and pulling the zone name from those oth...

3D Grass not working

So I have the grass button clicked in both the grass surface and my render options, but am still getting flat grass. Weirdly, it worked once this morning when I rendered, but now is rendering flat again, with what I think are the same settings. Becau...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Texture repetition problem

Hello everybody! I have now created a number of CineRender surfaces by using only different shaders and layers. I am starting to find it inspiring and fun in many ways. The benefit of not using images is, beside much less heavy files and faster rende...

balusters1.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Autotext for thickness?

Need a little assistance here. I'm putting in annotations for a detail plan. Autotext manages to input the building material name for the composite layers I point the label at, but it won't display its thickness... what could be the problem? Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels