Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Graphic Overrides for Presentations

Is there a way to set up the override to change one elements color? For example, we are trying to set up overrides for color presentations vs. b/w construction documents. I assumed the most effective way to achieve this would be to set up an override...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Aligning 2D texture

Is there a way to align the 2d texture of a wall? I attached a picture of the problem I am having. There are other elevation views where the texture is aligning fine. I tried clicking the box "Align Texture to Wall Edges", but that messes up a 3D mod...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Cardboard+BIMx+Android phones+iphones?

so...I'm a bit overwhelmed (confused) about whether or not the Android device can handle the BIMx app? Also, if I send a client the Google Cardboard, is it any different a box than for the iphone using the Apple BIMx vs. the Android using a BIMx app ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Associateive dimensions for Zones?

One of those 'disappointingly confounding facts of (ArchiCAD) life' - it has never been possible to get associative dimensions for zones. Version 20 has still not delivered this functionality, and I'm still left wondering (with several thousand other...

Adding to Labels

I Have downloaded Element Orientation Check from BIMcomponents.com: Element%20Orientation%20Check How do I upload it to the AC20 labels palette?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

LAYOUT trace reference scale issue

Hello fellow archicad users. I have encountered a problem, that originates from the issue, that you cannot schedule objects in layouts. I need to annotate my interior elevation drawings, that are on layouts. Information in form of labels will origina...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels