Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Protection key upgrade to AC 14

I am having issues upgrading my protection key from AC 13 to AC 14. I have followed the proper procedures (as far as I know) using https://upgrade.graphisoft.com/ . When I select the appropriate keyplug type, I receive a blank screen when the page ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Interactive training Guides

Hello everyone, I recently downloaded the interactive training guides and cant get them started up : *I' ve got AC13 *I' ve downloaded the hotfix is anyone else having difficulties with starting training Guids thank in advance Regards Mathias

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

magic trackpad

Apple just announced the release of the Magic Trackpad. I have always thought the mouse worked better than a trackpad could, but I have never done CAD work on a laptop. Does anyone think this is a viable alternative? What are the pros and cons now th...

Single License Share Over LAN

We are a small Architecture Office based in Turkey and we have 2-3 computers (2 macs and 1 pc) connected to the office network. We use ArchiCad for all our works. Recently we thought about getting a network license for ArchiCad, but turns out that it...

archicad 13 shutting down on startup

hi, i have downloaded Archicad 13 and installed it succesfully but when i go to use the program it freezes at the start up screen and then i have to shut the program down. I have uninstalled it and installed it again and also downloaded it again so i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DLL problem

When I want to start AC13, warning window appears: "The application or DLL C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 13\Tdx.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette." I didn't find the file on my installation ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing ArchiCAD for the first time

I have downloaded ArchiCAD 14 following all of the wizard instructions, but am unable to start the program. The screen freezes with the ArchiCAD logo and eventually tells me the program is not responding. I am new to ArchiCAD with very limited knowle...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes